Third World Ant

The thoughts of a little ant on a big planet.

Friday, December 09, 2005

The fairer sex?

After my mini-tirade against men in my last blog, let me be fair and slag off women. We’re a crafty, deceitful bunch, after all. All smiles, perfumes, coiffed hair – how could anyone like that want to hurt you?

But don’t forget the Wonderbras, the diamante-studded g-strings, the pre-nups. We’re fricking dangerous, never forget that. Because we care, we try hard to please, and when we don’t get what we want in return, we start looking for it elsewhere. From butterflies to foxes, without you ever even noticing it.

We’re manipulative, cunning – far clever than you are at pre-determining outcomes. We make things go our way, and the really deft amongst us will lead you to believe it’s what you wanted all along. Especially gifted lasses will even make you think they didn’t want it in the first place, and now they’re going along with what you want, so don’t forget the favour. Payback time will come, it always does.

Just a warning.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 am, Blogger Peas on Toast said...

I counted the men in my life at this moment - this very moment - who are being affected by me and my actions.

Five.
Five men.
Most have one to deal with. Me, Peas on Toast has Five. I'm dangerous and manipulative. I'm the first to admit it.

Oh dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

South Africa's Top Sites