Third World Ant

The thoughts of a little ant on a big planet.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Calling all movie buffs *burp*

All these public holidays has got me to thinking... not much, really. In fact, I probably didn't think once all 4-day-heavenly weekend at all. Especially when I forked out R700 on two pairs of shoes within three minutes of each other. Ok, thinking about it now, I realise that the puma's were soooo necessary, but the furry brown ballet-takkie thingymagigs? Oh wait, they'll look fab with my also recently acquired furry brown skirt. Whew! That was close - I've managed to avoid the guilt plague that usually accompanies these sprees.

I'm still burping up the chocolate salami (don't laugh at the name, dirty readers, i know what you're thinking) I almost single-handedly ate during our Kirstenbosch picnic on Sunday. Yum! Overpriced, but still, yum!

On to more serious matters - watched Pirates of the Caribbean on MNet on Sunday, and I'm still disturbed. How did Jack Sparrow jump off the suspended rope he slid down with his hands tied together with handcuffs. huh? And, who wrote the scripts for Indiana Jones The Last Crusade? I'm too lazy to check. Surely, Jewish Steven Spielberg wouldn't promulgate such Christian mythology to the masses. He'd be doing more work than the Pope could achieve!

Right, getting tired from all this thinking. Let me go work instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

South Africa's Top Sites