Third World Ant

The thoughts of a little ant on a big planet.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Lolo got a promo

Yip, it's true, folks. All that bitching and moaning about work finally paid off! I'm now a small step up the ladder (Analyst to Senior Analyst), but the extra dosh don't hurt one bit! So, to celebrate, I'm taking some peeps out for dindins tomorrow night.

Otherwise, the weekend was good - work Christmas party on Friday, followed by immense fun and games at Doc's place, followed by trouble on Saturday. Speaking of which, I'm not going to Mozambique anymore. Group politics is the polite description for the situation. Oh well. I'll be damned if I'm going to be miserable about it. I'll be partying up a storm, on my own, in Peas and my flat. Any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

South Africa's Top Sites