Third World Ant

The thoughts of a little ant on a big planet.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Lolo go bye-bye!

As much as I love my 'net verbal diarrhoea sessions, there's a dose of Immodium coming my way, so to speak. That's because I'm off to Canadia, to hunt down that hot man I met on Saturday. Just in case I don't find him, I'll pop in at my best friend's place for two weeks, then head back home in despair at the lost love opportunity.

As much as pals rave about their lives overseas, they're all reduced to shameless pleading and begging for such simple SA stuff that we don't think twice about. "Rooibos please!" "Peppadews on the double!" "Ten Inside Stories to go!" Don't these funny "first world" places sell food? Eh? We're really lucky in deepest darkest black Africa, I guess. No hashbrown is gonna get anywhere near my plate, ever.

(Alright, I'll admit, I've been asked by an almost equal number of peeps back here to bring them stuff from this "first world" place. Hats, chocolates, fancy razors. Fair swap, I guess.)

Right, I'm off to pack. Sunnies - check. Cozzie - check. (Just to point out that I'm escaping the winter, to rub it in all your faces). Anti-terrorist spray - damn! I'm all out, so hold thumbs for me!

2 Comments:

At 11:14 am, Blogger Peas on Toast said...

So jealous! Dude have a grea trip and be safe. Not sorry. mwah xxx

 
At 12:01 am, Blogger Third World Ant said...

Peas - you'll be sorry when I next see you, I'm going to make you sit through 4 hours on Great Antiques Roadshow or something suitably punishing (for you - I'll be thoroughly enjoying it).

Midfielder - hello hello hello! Was going to post on your site, till i read the comparison between photo-less blogs and orgasm-less sex. Then I got cold feet (you're judging my site, aren't you!), will try again when I succeed in downloading a fucking photo-hosting programme thingy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

South Africa's Top Sites