Third World Ant

The thoughts of a little ant on a big planet.

Friday, June 09, 2006

The thoroughly gratuitous post




I know, I know. “Good God!” you’re all screaming, “check out that amazing Andy Warhol print!”

This delightful picture embellishes the wall in Peas’ bedroom, and I so want to get my hands on it (she has many more super prints she ordered allegedly awaiting collection at SB’s house, but that’s another story – as you’ll all know).

As intriguing as Andy Warhol and his prints are, believe it or not, this is not the subject of my post. It has more to do with the recent mutual introduction of our two very dependable friends – and their first conversation went something like this:

(FTG = Flick the G – my good friend; BW = Bushwhacker – Peas’ already quite famous pal)

FTG: I’m extending my finger to you in friendship, Whacker. I’ve heard all good sorts of things about you… and, dare I say, from you.

BW: It’s rare that I get to say this, but FTG, the pleasure is all mine. I might add that TWA thinks you’re a positively perky fellow, if the rumours are anything to go by.

FTG: *blushes* Ah, you can’t trust anyone to keep a secret these days, can you?

BW: Tell me about it! Peas really doesn’t keep our budding relationship to herself, either. Honestly, she completely wears me out. I’m not sure I can keep up… I need a battery change every fortnight! Lucky I’m not real flesh or by now she’d have broken me! (author’s note: sorry Peas, just couldn’t fucking resist!)

FTG: I had the complete opposite problem for a while! When TWA moved in with Peas, she left me behind in her parents’ home very well hidden in a drawer – so well hidden, in fact, that she couldn’t find me, and had to wait for her younger sister to pull me out and ask “What’s… oh. Oh.”

BW: Funny thing that, Peas’ mom said the same thing to me the other day… looks like we’ve got a lot in common – and I don’t just mean our 9” dimensions! *snigger snigger*

FTG: *chortle chortle*

(At this point the conversation was abruptly interrupted by Peas, who said she needed a private “chat” with BW – so FTG and I got quite personal ourselves)

For more on our dear friends, check out Peas’ latest post

12 Comments:

At 8:19 am, Blogger Peas on Toast said...

We're doing dildo dialogue now?
I love you doll face. :) xx

 
At 10:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Andy Warhol print.
;-)

 
At 10:05 am, Blogger Revolving Credit said...

Absolutely fabulous!
I think you should start and advice column - 'Dear Dildo....'
That way people could ask advice regarding personal pleasure from the guru dildo.
Kind of makes me wonder whether 'Dear Aunty Agony' is actually a dominatrix??

 
At 10:23 am, Blogger Third World Ant said...

Peas - yes, I heard them talking dirty!

Jam - one day I'll steal it and she won't even notice... can't wait for the stash to come in from SB!

Credit - You know, you could be on to something here... we could even have a dildo rating page (you know how magazines like Fair Lady have a toaster/shampoo/tv dinner rating page), I'm all for thorough scientific research!

 
At 10:27 am, Blogger Revolving Credit said...

Hmm.....Publication Name: Fair Layme

 
At 10:46 am, Blogger Revolving Credit said...

Since Peas has mentioned Adult World whenever see mentions the Whacker in her posts, do you think that you could get them to sponsor your research....a new demo model every week??
After thorough testing, you can rate it based on: Style, Comfort, Performance, Battery Life....

 
At 11:03 am, Blogger Peas on Toast said...

Revolving - not a bad idea. Ant, should we send them a pitch? ;)

 
At 4:16 pm, Blogger Third World Ant said...

Revolving - business and pleasure! Thought that wasn't possible... Peas, we're in business with the dodgy Nigerians running Adult World on Corlett! Woohoo!

 
At 7:22 pm, Blogger Antoine said...

Now all they need to do is make a decent one for a lad and I will be smiling as well.

And who said God was a man?

 
At 6:14 pm, Blogger ATW said...

Completely unrelated comment #431. Check this out from Ostendo's Suspension City".

 
At 2:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where to buy tramadol online tramadol online apotheke - tramadol dosage for 20 lb. dog

 
At 2:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

long term side effects of phentermine buy phentermine 37.5 no prescription - buy phentermine k 25

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

South Africa's Top Sites