Third World Ant

The thoughts of a little ant on a big planet.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

pee-pee pics





Thought I'd better upload those circumcised/uncircumcised pics for you to scrutinise, as I have nothing better to tell you today. A little annotation may be required for the third pic - this is an uncircumcised penis gone bad. Studded for extra pleasure?! Sorry, it's really vulgar, I know, but I felt the need to express my crude side - it's been lying low for an uncharacteristically long time.

As for the guy who didn't know his 'status', he asked his mom, who says he hasn't been circumcised. But he says his more closely resembles the circumcised version, perhaps from excess playing with the foreskin and pulling it back from the head as a kid. hmmm.

While I'm more a fan of the circumcised variety, sometimes the larger piece of flesh attached to the penis can more than compensate for the preference...

1 Comments:

At 11:38 am, Blogger Peas on Toast said...

No offence to the male species, but penis' are ugly at the best of times. (And I'm sure not all fnu's are lovely either), but these are just plain awful doll face.

Still waiting for the picture, btw. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

South Africa's Top Sites