Third World Ant

The thoughts of a little ant on a big planet.

Friday, October 27, 2006

obrigado

Hi everyone!
This is Peas On Toast reporting directly from the Western Front, or rather transcribing via telephone as The Ant drives on towards the Mozambican border with The Gilb and some of her other mates.

Bless. She wanted me to inform all of you that she'll be back on Monday 13 November. She's doing the Mozambican thing for two weeks, the little bitch. (I love you guy, but you know, some of us are still stuck in an office with a dying plant and an editor that is out to destroy me.)

Her route starts off in Maputo, then they all head onto Inhambane-Barra, up to Vilankulos with a possible stint on the Bazaruto Archipelago...sigh. I did this exact trip December last year. It's lovely. And no doubt her peachy Itye skin will come back bronzed and beautiful.

So folks, my flatmate is MIA until then. She wanted me to say g'bye on her behalf. I'm impressed they left so early this morning too. Since she was at Winex last night as well.
I'm sure she'll have sme interesting stories to tell on her return.

Keep grooving and stay away from small dogs.
This is Peas On Toast signing off for Third World Ant.
xxxxx

4 Comments:

At 9:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mkae sure to take lots of "water" for the thirsty traffic cops. (is it still classed as bribery though when the guy points an AK at you?) Sure everyone will be fine - enjoy the awesomeness!!!

 
At 10:12 am, Blogger Katie Possum said...

so jealous of your wonderful two weeks in the sun!!!!!

Have fun, from ice possum of the scottish north sea coast!

 
At 1:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, I'm jealous! Have fun yo...those white beaches, hot sun...mmm!

Peas: wow, I hate to admit it but I'm totally slow...never knew you guys were flatmates! How flipping cool is that! As always, you are one to make to chuckle as mere thoughts & sayings!

 
At 3:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky Bugger!
Enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

South Africa's Top Sites