Third World Ant

The thoughts of a little ant on a big planet.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tagged!

Peas tagged me on Friday, requesting a list of ten waitrons I would want to serve her guests at a fantasy dinner (she claims she tagged me to do my own fantasy dinner list, but that’s not what I understood from reading her request)

What kind of fantasy dinner doesn’t go down without some kind of skandaal? Some lust to get the juices flowing, some bile to aid the digestion process.


So, for the fantasy dinner from hell/heaven (up to you to decide which), the guest/waitron combinations are:


1) Peas – Paris Hilton. Because it’d be glorious to watch the heiress having to serve on anyone. (A great episode for The Simple Life, perhaps?) And because Peas loathes her every inch of flesh, so some spitting commentary is bound to pass between them
2) Alicia Keyes – Scarlett Johannson. While Peas can drool over her lesbian fantasy, I can lust after mine. Can you imagine how delectable she’ll look in a French maid’s outfit? Mmmm-mmmmm…
3) Jake Gyllenhaal – Me. While not actually as much a fan as Peas is, it’ll make her green with envy! I’ll wear my lucky underwear just in case… Plus, I have to be there for reasons stated in #2. Menage?
4) The Queen – actually my favourite personality in Peas’ list, largely because she’ll sure as hell enjoy a good cup o’ Earl Grey. Peas, please ensure there’s some damn good china lying about to serve it in, mkay? But who to serve her… I know! Our favourite neighbour, Bob Mugabe! “Slave of the colonial empire, would you be a dear and pour me a second cuppa?” “Take your England and shove it, old hag!” “Oh I already have, my dear, right up where your sun don’t shine! Now hop to it, with a quarter teaspoon of sugar!”
5) Eddie Izzard – Billy Connolly, obviously. The professional rivalry would result in some fine, fine quips, and the dear Queen chuckling so hard she’ll spill hot tea all over Bob, whose third-degree burns he’ll find hard to have attended to in Zim.
3) Tchaikovsky – Hitler. Because the thought of waiting on a gay communist would absolutely infuriate him. Plus, his funny soldier march routine will be quite entertaining while he’s trying to balance a tray of champagne flutes in one hand.
7) Michael Bolton – a real toughie, this one. So I’m going to say Jenna Jameson, and hope that will bring some entertainment factor out of this dull dinner choice (sorry Peas!)
8) Chris Rock – as though this party couldn’t get any more inflammatory: Kramer from Seinfeld, who was recently accused of making racist comments in public, to which Mr Rock replied in a statement that if the two were ever to meet, the situation would result in fisticuffs. Hmmmm… we might need a doctor on the scene?
9) Michael Naicker – there are too many funny people at this infernal fantasy dinner, so let’s dampen the mood a bit. We’ve got a mix of men and women, blacks and whites, gays and straights, sexies and unsexies… but no-one astoundingly intelligent or physically disabled. So let’s roll these two attributes into one package, in the form of Stephen Hawking (if I were going to be un-PC about the affair, I’d make a joke about how funny it would be to see him carrying in a tray on his wheelchair, but I’ll leave that hot potato to Mike Naick)
10) Twakkie/Corne – Corne/Twakkie. Because this duo would be only half as funny if it was only half represented.

(Jam and Rev, wanna have a go at listing ten hot topics of conversation that will go down at this sordid party?)

18 Comments:

At 10:51 am, Blogger Peas on Toast said...

Ah babe these are brillaint! Hitler marching with champgane flutes? Fucking hilarious!

Although you got the tag all wrong - tut tut :) - this was by far the most hilarious one I've seen thus far. Ingenius, really.

xxx

 
At 11:19 am, Blogger Third World Ant said...

I was expecting some hostility about my pairing up with Jake! Glad you're being so generous... but keep your hands off Scarlett, please - she's all mine! (what if she and Alicia got it on, after all?)

 
At 11:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hostility to pairing with Jake is coming from my quarter, Ant. I'd love to have Jake serve me...the entire evening!!

The rest of the list is brilliant. Oh to be a fly on the wall at that party...hehehehe.

 
At 12:13 pm, Blogger Peas on Toast said...

Yeah... about that....
Back off bitch he's mine!

You touch Jake, I manhandle Scarlett, fair's fair!
;)

 
At 12:14 pm, Blogger Peas on Toast said...

Yeah... about that....
Back off bitch he's mine!

You touch Jake, I manhandle Scarlett, fair's fair!
;)

 
At 12:14 pm, Blogger Peas on Toast said...

PS: I said that twice ON PURPOSE.

 
At 1:39 pm, Blogger Urk said...

i bet peas wouldnt have the balls to post the same post 3 times

 
At 2:16 pm, Blogger Urk said...

also TWA, cant peas only "ladyhandle" Scarlett, as opposed to manhandling her?

 
At 2:36 pm, Blogger Peas on Toast said...

Urk - you can't bait a baiter, guy.

;)

 
At 2:43 pm, Blogger Urk said...

believe it, becos its trrrrruuuue

 
At 3:45 pm, Blogger Third World Ant said...

urk, peas - but i would! Peas, leave my Scarlett out of this! No 'person'handling of her, please, you can have Jake right back!

 
At 3:45 pm, Blogger Third World Ant said...

urk, peas - but i would! Peas, leave my Scarlett out of this! No 'person'handling of her, please, you can have Jake right back!

 
At 3:45 pm, Blogger Third World Ant said...

urk, peas - but i would! Peas, leave my Scarlett out of this! No 'person'handling of her, please, you can have Jake right back!


the un-baited was unwittingly baited!

 
At 9:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, we are such blogger-geeks.

This has spread around the whole SA blog scene!

Good to see you back in blogging action after your Moz trip! Looks you had a blast.

 
At 9:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can try and think of some hot dinner topics...I did make a dinner list of people but they're all dead now since I served them arsenic.
(one can dream)
btw congrats on your promotion!

 
At 6:56 pm, Blogger Third World Ant said...

kevin - thanks dude, i did! blogger geeks we are!

jam - give it a whirl, let the guests murder themselves after debates on controversial topics!

 
At 9:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dig this list.

Ya Kev, whats up with this dinner thing? It's like one of those emails that asks you to forward it to 10 people or else...

Blog-spam, Blam. Yes, it's blam...

 
At 2:11 pm, Blogger Revolving Credit said...

Ok, will think up a few sordid coversations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

South Africa's Top Sites